Average Temperatures in Rashad, Sudan
- The mean temperature in Rashad, Sudan is hot at 26.8 degrees Celsius (80.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 5.7 °C (10.3°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the hottest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 30.3 degrees Celsius (86.54 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (fairly hot) with a mean temperature of 24.6 degrees Celsius (76.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Rashad
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Rashad Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Rashad
- Shambat, Sudan - 451.9 kms (280.8 miles) NNE
- Khartoum, Sudan - 445.6 kms (276.9 miles) NNE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 385.7 kms (239.7 miles) NE
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 529.4 kms (328.9 miles) ENE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 275 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Sennar, Sudan - 335.5 kms (208.5 miles) NE
- Kosti, Sudan - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) NE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 342 kms (212.5 miles) ENE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) ENE
- Damazin, Sudan - 362.9 kms (225.5 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) E
- Malakal, Sudan - 265.8 kms (165.2 miles) SSE